Monday, July 11, 2011

counting the little things...

one-by-one:




pink floats
mikeritas
96sto
flip-flops
cut-offs
my pink and green front porch
ralph lauren sheets, beach towels, and tees
polished toenails
oscillating fans
ac
summer breeze
cocoa butter
snackwells
the charcoal grill
day lilies
the ground hog currently living in my backyard
brightly colored noodles
melon
the light smell of chlorine
lightning bugs
my old transistor radio
cool showers
cotton pajamas


(to be continued...)

love and God's blessings,
dani xxx

2 comments:

Sally said...

All good things.

Love and God's blessings to you. :)

Heidi D said...

That sounds like the makings of a perfect summer!

I have a new weight loss blog if you are interested. It has pictures of me up since I am too much of a weeny to put them on my family blog.

http://dontcallitajourney.blogspot.com/