Monday, March 16, 2009

mosses monday XXII...

mr. moss' niece, susie (of whom we think the world) brought by a few photos of the mosses on friday.

(THANK YOU, SUSIE!!!)

i thought i'd share a few of them today...

(mr. and mrs. moss, the way i choose to remember them:)


(mosses celebrating his birthday; how about that view of the ohio:)


(mosses in his den on the court sitting in his leather chair:)



(mosses eating lunch at ralph's; the waitresses loved him... i did too;)

~@~

love and GOD's blessings,
dani xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(to be continued...)

love and God's blessings,
dani xx

ps you will find earlier entries in ascending order on my side bar entitled, "our love story":)

9 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

The first pic is my favorite too!
Wonderful you had these to share.

Cheri said...

Truly a BEAUTIFUL couple!!! I love them too!

Amanda said...

What a beautiful selection of photograph's. They both look so happy, and have such sweet and kind faces too.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.
Love,
Amanda x

Sally said...

I'm beginning to look forward to Monday, Dani, thanks to you! Great pictures; I know you were thrilled to get them. :)

(adding you to my "roll" so I won't miss a thing!)

Lisa Christine said...

What sweet memories :)

Tabitha said...

It is so nice to have faces to put with the stories ~ wonderful photos Dani and such nice memories.
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXXX

SuzanSayz said...

They look exactly right! You've done such a good job bringing those two sweet people to life for me, that I practically felt like I recognized them!
I'm so happy that you had your mosses.

Jan said...

Love the faces to the names. I wasn't to far off of what they may have looked like either. So cute and loving looking for sure. Mosses are the best.

Serendipity said...

I think that is the first picture of Mr.& Mrs. M that I've seen...lovely!