Tuesday, March 10, 2009

garden party...

do you remember this POST???

well, i have been "shopping"...

voila!!!

my garden party attire:)

garden party
garden party - by princessmeah on Polyvore.com

i decided to go flowy and comfortable
so that i can totally enjoy my day among
the beautiful flowers,
my fella,
and friends...

lots.of.friends!!!

have you shopped yet???
go HERE , register, and "create"!!
this is HOW you do it:)

love and God's blessings,
dani xx

ps. so far, tabitha, her princess lauren, and tania have reserved.
you can click on their names (respectively) to see each ensemble:)))
i cannot wait to see yours!!!

10 comments:

Jan said...

Lookin good Dani. I love that dress. I can totally visualize you picking that out too. Perfect sunglasses too. Fun fun fun....

Amanda said...

You will be looking beautiful and i am looking forward to seeing you there!
I have been shopping and i'm in the progress of arranging transport ~ pop over today and you will see my choice!

My laptop died and Richard had to get me a new one ~ so for the past couple of days it has felt like my right arm was cut off ~ i think i must be addicted to blogging!

Love,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

What an amazing dress--you'll be prettier than the garden. I will RSVP :)

Heidi D said...

That looks like fun! I think I will have to do this. Now, what am I going to wear?

Tabitha said...

Totally gorgeous Dani! I love all your choices ~ just perfect!!
I love these little get togethers ~ we really should do this more often!!
See you at the party!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXX

Lisa Christine said...

oh la la....so chic!

Anonymous said...

I remember your previous post. I loved it then, and I love it now!
Pretty, pretty.

Little Sweethearts said...

I ♥ your dress!!! And the hat of course! I don't remember seeing that dress amongst the options, but maybe it's just because this was my first try.

Love,
Tania

Bren's Life said...

You will be Beautiful!!1 How fun. I wish I could come. Is Spring totally beautiful there?

Mozi Esme said...

This looks like such fun - you'll look fabulous! :)