Monday, November 25, 2013

i know...


in this season of giving thanks,
i am most thankful

i know...

God.Loves.Me.

~@~



when i say,

"i know,"

i.know.

~@~



when we were children
we were taught 
the Bible tells us
God loves us.
it does
and
He does.

when we grow up,
we search for our own truth.
only He can reveal it to us.
if we do
He will.

~@~


i know...

because i did
and
He did.

~@~


when He did reveal the truth of Himself
to me,
i tried to be perfect
only to learn
it was impossible.

only.HE.is.perfect.

little by little
i let in a little more of me,
the me He created...
the me
He loved in my imperfection.

~@~



i learned
He created me to be me.
i learned
He loves the me He created me to be.

~@~

how do i know?

~@~


i know...

because

HE.TELLS.ME.SO!

love and God's blessings,
dani xxx

No comments: