Wednesday, January 27, 2010

trickle, trickle, trickle...

milton???

was unfortunately incarcerated... AGAIN:/ is there no such thing as an "outside cat" anymore? after writing my last post, i waited a bit to see if he was just out "catting around", but, when he didn't return, i called the pound.

me: "yes, this is dani berrong. i picked up my kitten a couple of days ago, and he's missing again. is he there by any chance?"
pound worker: "huh?"
me: "black kitten, new red collar, rabies tag... has he been surrendered?"
pound worker: "he's here. you comin' to get him?"
me: "yes ma'am, thank you. i will be there in a few minutes."

so, AGAIN, i went to retrieve him.


(milton on the drive home)

(milton as we pulled into the drive)
so far... so good!

~@~@~@~

kegel when your ob tells you to kegel!!! if you didn't when you were told to do so, it's never too late... it works!!! (even 17 years after the fact;)

~@~@~@~

polo or lacoste?

~@~@~@~

katherine has put down her harp indefinitely... her teacher retired:(
however...
she's picked up the violin and is VERY good at it!!!

~@~@~@~

our uk wildcats were ranked #1 for a day-and-a-half:D
they got over that really quickly:/

love and God's blessings,
dani xx


6 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Dani, I think that Milton needs to be renamed. I propose he be re-christened Yo-yo.

I've tried the kegal thing and I just can't stand the feeling of it. Same thing for breast cancer self exams. I hate having my breasts touched, especially with any kind of pressure.

Sally said...

Oh goodness, Milton, you little runaway~~does he go to the pound, Dani, or does someone pick him up and take him? I know that's probably a stupid question, but I'm all about "stupid" these days. :)

Allikaye's Mama said...

That last pic of Milton cracked me up!! So funny...and classic! Also..I played the violin for 8 years!! Go Katherine!!

Lisa Christine said...

Hooray! I am glad that Katherine likes the violin.

I actually have a violin post in the works for tomorrow...

dani said...

2 different people have taken him to the pound, sally:( but he's been here for 2 days straight; so, i'm keeping my fingers crossed:DDD

yay, lisa! i look forward to reading it:)

Tanya said...

Dani has Milton been a good boy lately?? I wonder why people don't read his tags? I love the photos of him in the car... he looks like mischief!! Sad to hear Katherine has put down her harp, it's a beautiful instrument, but then again so is the violin!!

Polo or Lacoste... both :D

L. Tan xxx