Thursday, April 25, 2013

a few of my favorite things...



anyone who knows me
knows
i.am.not.a.things.kind.of.person.

i
am
an
if.it.lives.and.breathes.kind.of.person.

however,
there are a few things i love.

~@~

i love...

flannel pajamas
hard-wood floors
ralph lauren tee shirts
double-dutch doors

violets and daisies
most all wild flowers
thick soft towels
long warm showers


my haflinger house shoes
abercrombie flip flops
my black madden sandals
i don't wear crocks

my johnny cash boots
my weekender jeans
my ribbed black turtleneck
and a few more things...

marzetti's honey mustard
heinz 57
nutella on most anything
tastes like heaven


diet coke from mcdonald's
with a fat straw
reese's cups and snickers
that's not all


mint chocolate chip ice cream
two scoops in a cone
martin's photography
pictures taken with my phone

ray ban sunglasses
paul sebastian's design
my pandora necklace
a good bottle of wine

fructis and secret

skintimate and crest
new sharp razors
venuses are best

cascade and dawn

downy and tide
bounty and charmin
the squeezable kind

my jeep commander

the one that guzzles gas
my john deere tractor
mowing the grass


floating in the pool
writing in bed
watching cnn
or breaking bad instead

when maggie snores
when a bell rings
when i'm feeling well
these are a few of my favorite things


love and God's blessings,
dani xxx

2 comments:

Sally said...

I knew we would have a lot in common when it comes to "things" although I don't have a jeep. :)

Love your favorites!

xoxo

Dana said...

You are the best and I love you .