"Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else?"
after reading christina's post over at
adventures of maverick and mrs.
btw, she's "the mrs." and her husband, patrick???
he was "the maverick" long before sarah palin was, lol;)
anyway, i have known christina since she was a little girl,
and her results were very accurate
so, i thought i'd give the quiz a whirl.
why not??? there are only 2 questions.
i found that i am neither a jackie nor a marilyn...
i am an ingrid.
Ingrids have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
* Nice words, they mean a lot to me.
* Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
* Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
* Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
* Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being an Ingrid
* my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
* my ability to establish warm connections with people
* admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
* my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
* being unique and being seen as unique by others
* having aesthetic sensibilities
* being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being an Ingrid
* experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
* feeling guilty when I disappoint people
* feeling hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands me
* expecting too much from myself and life
* fearing being abandoned
* obsessing over resentments
* longing for what I don't have
Ingrids as Children Often
* have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
* are very sensitive
* feel that they don't fit in
* believe they are missing something that other people have
* attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
* become anti authoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
* feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
Ingrids as Parents
* help their children become who they really are
* support their children's creativity and originality
* are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
* are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
* are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
wow!!! the quiz was pretty darn accurate!!!
are you an ingrid, too???
if you'd like to take the quiz,
let me know your results:)
love and blessings,