Sunday, February 10, 2008

for friday, saturday, and sunday...




for friday...

i have always loved fridays:
my aunts picking me up early from day care,
eating peanut butter on a spoon and watching marcia yockey's weather forecast with my grandmommie,
and
getting earrings painted on my ears with paintable eye shadow.


for saturday...

i have always loved saturdays:
watching the pink panther, big john/little john, looney tunes, isis, etc. on saturday mornings,
going to the beauty shop and the grocery with my mamaw,
and
getting burger chef kid meals.

for today...

i have always loved sundays;
today's blessings?
i'll mention just two.
it involves a precious baby boy and a best friend who was willing to share him with me...
why just 2 today?\ because it's sunday and since he was a wee baby he's been one of the brightest lights in my life... and, his mom my dear friend.


sam!!!


Photobucket


and 
dana,
the friend who shared him with me:D


Photobucket

love and God's blessings,
dani xxx


2 comments:

Dana said...

I LOVE you, the "spoiler" of my children and "reminder" of events when they were little.

dani said...

i love you, too:D God love us both if i ever develop alzheimer's!!!