Sunday, February 17, 2008

gh III and nacho libre


sunday

Photobucket


last night was quite entertaining. as i was getting ready to get off my laptop and go to bed, i received a myspace comment from katherine summoning me to the den. when i got in there i found my daughter and hannah who wanted me to play with them. 

 so, play i did. 

first, i played wii guitar hero III until i thought my pinkie was going to fall off my hand, then i entertained the masses while they made brownies, and finally we three sat down and took in quite the movie classic, nacho libre

actually, i won the movie from 96-sto back at the end of last summer. i was so "excited" to have won it that i brought it right home and didn't watch it until seven months later. HAHA;) 
i will not tout the movie to anyone seeking entertainment in the name of further culturing one's self. however, if you can suffer through jack black in leotards, a few totally disgusting scenes, and a movie with just a little more plot than napoleon dynamite, then this is perhaps a movie for you!

i love girl party nights on the lane!

i love gh III!
i love brownies!
i love watching stupid, funny movies with giggly girls!

love and God's blessings,
dani xxx

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I have been away for a few days and just got caught up on your blog. I love snow days too!
Katherine is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe or want to believe that our babies are growing up.
I am keeping a small garden and I must say it is working rather well. It gives me more time with the family. Something good came from our move to MN and that is the comfort and closeness we have found in each other.

God Bless you and your family. Keep blogging.