Saturday, March 22, 2008

one more day of much ado about...




Easter eve...

though i will continue to blog, this is my last official "blog for lent". this is the one thing (of the many well-intentioned others) that i have done faithfully throughout this lenten season; and, it has been a good thing that i have enjoyed and has brought me closer to God as each day i have counted my blessings!!!
one might think that i took an easier course (the road most traveled; if you will...) but, that's not really the case. you see of all my fellow bloggers' lives, i feel sure that i live the most mundane...
for, i have an auto-immune disease called "anticardiolipin (antiphospholipid antibody) syndrome". it is a something that i have battled since katherine was born in 1992. the disease in and of itself can be controlled with coumadin (a blood thinner); however, as with any auto-immune diseases there are other complications... one of mine is chronic fatigue. a problem, if not medicated, that causes me to sleep all but about 4 hours a day and, if medicated, all but about 8 hours. so, there's not a lot of time in "my day" for things to move, shake, nor be worthy of recording. but,what i have learned (or maybe just remembered) through my blogging is this:
it really is all about quality not quantity!!!
and i have been abundantly blessed with quality!!! i am actually tearing up as i type this... and, i am not a crier:'I...

thank you, God, for an incredible quality of life.
thank you for having this outlet to reconnect with friends, stay more closely connected with others, and get to know others...
thank you for dying on the cross for me that i may have eternal life with YOU:D
thank you for keeping me on task throughout this lenten season and pointing out to me my many, many blessings!!!

No comments: