Friday, October 24, 2008

about yesterday...


first and foremost i want to thank you all for always coming through for me with your prayers and well wishes:) you are the best, and i love each and every one of you!!!

i turned off my comment option yesterday because i had been given the "heads up" that my comment box wasn't working for several who had tried to comment over the past few days. i didn't want chico to see that there were no comments on my post about him if he happened to look and think no one cared.
i know better:)

we we're so relieved that he didn't have to have surgery after all. once he got to the hospital, they ran another echo cardiogram and a scope. they were able to (seemingly) take care of the problem without opening his chest.

i hope this will solve his problem. he's been pretty worried...
so have we!!!

whew!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on another note, i have also had problems getting on and leaving comments on some of your sites, too!!! i hope it is just a blogger issue and will be taken care of soon. i did notice that there was a scheduled maintenance "outage" on blogger yesterday afternoon (us central standard time).
if you continue to have problems with mine particularly,
email me; and let me know, please!!!

that's all for today.

thank you again, my dear friends!!!

love and God's blessings,
dani xx


16 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Keeping Chico in my prayers :)

SuzanSayz said...

Chico, we are all pulling for you and we care very much.
Dani, I hope it is just some freak occurance that will never happen again. What a panicky feeling to not be able to leave a comment on your friend's blogs.
Whenever someone says something like "computers don't make mistakes, people do" I just smile and nod.

Little Sweethearts said...

Blogger seems to be up and running again. Just a pain in the .. when that happens!

Anyway, I'm so glad to hear that Chico didn't need surgery after all. I bet Kat is really happy too... although she probably wouldn't have mind kissing the pain away ;)

Love and hugs,
Tania

Christy said...

I did try to comment yesterday, but the comment page wouldn't pop up. But it wasn't just your site - it happened on several different blogs.

I hope this solves the problem for Chico.

Bren's Life said...

I missed what's going on. I had my hubby working from home & haven't been on the computer for a few days...
Hope Chico is ok.

Tabitha said...

Oh Dani ~ that is such a relief, I have been keeping Chico in my thoughts and prayers and I am so glad that the problem seems to be sorted out.
I don't know what was wrong with blogger yesterday ~ I had trouble with everyones blogs and I couldn't leave comments anywhere!! It made me realise how much I have got used to visiting you bloggy friends every day and commenting ~ I was a bit lost haha !!
Sending love and hugs to you all XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Yea...your comments are working agian!

Modern medicine is so great. What a blessing.

We're cheering for you Chico!

Jen said...

What a relief! I bet you are all so relieved!

Mozi Esme said...

I'm so glad Chico is ok! Still praying!

Tanya said...

Woo hoo!!!! I can comment again! I'm so happy Chico didn't need surgery & that the problem seems to sorted out... such a huge relief!!! Gorgeous photo of Kat & Chico :) So glad I can comment again... so not fun when you can't leave a comment on a friend's blog!!

have a great weekend D. :)
love,
t. xxx

Kellan said...

I will pray for Chico - hope only the best!

Have a good weekend - Kellan

Robin said...

So glad Chico didn't need surgery..whew! what a relief! I'll keep him in my prayers for a full recovery ;-)

Blogger has been acting really strange the last few days..Freezing up, only pulling up the banners of certain blogs, and not pulling up some blogs at all. So frustrating!!!

Lucy said...

Dani,
I am so glad that Chico did not require surgery. I am sorry that I did not even know there was a problem. though I will pray for him to make a complete recovery.
Kath and Chico make for a very goodlooking couple. They also have the same smile.
Love and hugs,
Lucy XXXXOOOO

Elise said...

Hi Dani

What a beautiful photo of the happy couple.

I am happy to hear that Chico didn't need such an invasive procedure as first thought. I will be keeping dear Chico in my prayers.

He is one lucky boy to have Katherine and you looking after him.

Lots of love and hugs
Elise

Amanda said...

I'm so glad Chico is OK. How scary for everyone , especially his parents. I hope he has no more problems.
Katherine would have been so glad to go and visit him after the procedure was over.
I was blissfully unaware of blogger having problems, i think that i must of been working or something!!
Take care and send my love to Chicco,
l,
Amanda x

Shannon said...

What a relief. I'm sure his parents are so thankful as well as Chico.
Please give him a big Southern hug from us Northerner's and tell him we prayed for him to recover. I guess it worked:):):) Ah..The Power of Prayer.