lol, i titled this before i even counted to see if i have 13 things to tell you... at least i'm not going to bore you with thirty (i'm all about alliteration;)!!!
1. the only things i have left to do in "kat's quarters" are put up the new blinds in her room and den and hook up cable tv in her den:)
2. i am cleaning out all the kitchen cabinets tomorrow. (salvation army and dump, here john comes again!!!)
3. katherine is going on her first ever "real date" tomorrow night:S
yep, you guessed it...
with "no eyes" (aka chico)!!!
just kidding, but he's yet to open them (his eyes) for a picture;b
4. elizabeth katherine's school got their air conditioning fixed for 2 hours; it is broken again. (at least there has been no heat advisories nor ozone alerts
but it still needs to be repaired, PRONTO!!!)
5. there is still nothing under my bed:D
6. i am starting an 8 week diet tomorrow (only apples, chicken, and green beans).
7. i would love, love, love to lose 30 lbs;
hopefully, i will!!!
8. i found some awesome, all-natural breath treats for maggie; they are made with mint, rosemary, and parsley.
9. maggie's breath smells MUCH better:D
10. i have finally gotten all of katherine's school paperwork filled out and completed.
11. all of her school clothes have arrived with the exception of a box from hollister.
12. our 5 year-old cherry tree has cherries on it for the first time, but it is NOT a good thing as a cardinal who likes to look at himself in my side, rear-view mirror on the jeep has been eating them!!! UGH!!! you have got to love bird shit with pits:[
(my neighbor thinks the bird just might be her husband
(who was my dearest friend growing up);
thus, i cannot "get rid" of the bird:S)
13. i saved the best for last...
THE NOTORIOUS D GOT SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS TODAY CONCERNING HER DERMATOMYOSITIS!!!
ACCORDING TO HER SPECIALIST, SHE HAS A RELATIVELY MILD CASE.
THANK YOU, GOD!!!
love and God's blessings,